SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) today announced that Ramon M. Ruiz-Comas, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present to investors and financial analysts at the Wells Fargo Securities Research & Economics 2013 Health Care Conference in Boston, MA on Wednesday, June 19, 2013. The presentation will be broadcast live through the Internet at 8:55 a.m. Eastern Time. You may access the audio webcast at the Triple-S Management website at www.triplesmanagement.com in the "Investor Relations" section.
About Triple-S Management Corporation
Triple-S Management Corporation is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. It is the leading player in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. Triple-S Management also has the exclusive right to use the Blue Cross Blue Shield name and mark throughout Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, Triple-S Management offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. In addition to its managed care business, Triple-S Management provides non-Blue Cross Blue Shield branded life and property and casualty insurance in Puerto Rico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV