LOS ANGELES, June 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boingo Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq:WIFI), the leading DAS and Wi-Fi provider that serves consumers, carriers and advertisers worldwide, today announced that David Hagan, Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Hovenier, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the William Blair Annual Growth Stock Conference, to be held June 11-13, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 12:50 p.m. CT. The presentation will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.boingo.com . The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for 30 days.
About Boingo Wireless
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq:WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of small cell networks covers more than a million DAS and Wi-Fi locations and reaches more than 1 billion consumers annually — in places as varied as airports, stadiums, shopping malls, restaurants, universities, and military bases. The Boingo platform is the only monetization engine of its kind, driving revenue through carrier offload, advertising, location-based data analytics, and consumer products like IPTV, high-speed broadband, and Wi-Fi. For more information about the Boingo story, visit www.Boingo.com .
CONTACT: Christian Gunning Vice President, Corporate Communications email@example.com (310) 586-4009 Laura Bainbridge / Kimberly Orlando Addo Communications firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (310) 829-5400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV