WESTPORT, Conn., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) ("CODI" or the "Company"), an owner of leading middle market businesses, announced today that it will host an investor and analyst meeting on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 12:15 p.m. ET in New York. The event will include a presentation by the Company's CamelBak subsidiary.
A live webcast of the presentation and slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of CODI's website at www.compassdiversifiedholdings.com. Please allow extra time prior to the presentation to visit the site and download any necessary software that may be needed to listen to the Internet broadcast. An online archive of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days following the event.
About Compass Diversified Holdings ("CODI")CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its eight current businesses is a leader in their niche market.CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its businesses in order to maximize its ability to impact long term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its businesses, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its businesses to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its owners. Our businesses are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The manufacture of quick-turn, prototype and production rigid printed circuit boards ( Advanced Circuits, www.advancedcircuits.com);
- The design and manufacture of promotionally priced upholstered furniture ( American Furniture Manufacturing, www.americanfurn.net);
- The design and manufacture of medical therapeutic support surfaces and other wound treatment devices ( Anodyne Medical Device, also doing business and known as Tridien Medical, www.tridien.com);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets ( Arnold Magnetic Technologies, www.arnoldmagnetics.com);
- The design and manufacture of personal hydration products for outdoor, recreation and military use ( CamelBak Products, www.camelbak.com);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products ( ERGObaby, www.ergobaby.com);
- The design, manufacture and marketing of premium suspension products for mountain bikes and powered off-road vehicles ( F OX, www.ridefox.com);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes ( Liberty Safe , www.libertysafe.com).