About Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation
Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation is a boutique investment bank that employs its DOCS® (Dynamic Offering of Common Stock) at-the-market (ATM) financing facility to raise the capital for clients as they need it. The DOCS® ATM is a low-profile equity offering appropriate for publicly traded companies across multiple industries and market capitalizations. It has been successfully utilized by companies in the energy, life sciences, technology, real estate, financial services and hospitality industries with market capitalizations that range from $50 million to over $1 billion.
For more information about ATMs and the firm, visit http://www.brinsonpatrick.com. To access Todd Wyche's biography and a Brinson Patrick fact sheet click here. Brinson Patrick is a FINRA member broker-dealer.
SOURCE Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV