Regions Financial (RF) ($8.98 vs. $8.43 on May 2) set a multi-year high at $9.48 on May 30. My monthly value level is $8.51 with a weekly risky level at $9.37.
SunTrust Banks (STI) ($32.02 vs. $28.94 on May 2) set a multi-year high at $32.84 on May 30. My monthly value level is $29.71 with a weekly risky level at $32.84.
State Street (STT) ($66.15 vs. $57.47 on May 2) set a multi-year high at $68.17 on May 29. My annual value is $54.80 with a weekly pivot at $66.06 and monthly risky level at $68.75.
(USB) ($35.26 vs. $32.81 on May 2) set a multi-year high at $35.93 on May 28. My monthly value level is $32.77 with a quarterly pivot at $34.47.
Wells Fargo (WFC) ($40.44 vs. $37.46 on May 2) set a multi-year high at $41.59 on May 30. My monthly value level is $38.11 with a weekly pivot at $40.35. Zions Bancorp (ZION) ($27.15 vs. $24.18 on May 2) set a multi-year high at $28.74 on May 30. My annual value level is $21.32 with a monthly pivot at $27.38 and a weekly risky level at $28.27. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV