ENGLEWOOD, Colo., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EchoStar Corp. (NASDAQ: SATS), the industry leader in hybrid IP/broadcast convergence technologies, is launching a cloud-based intelligent personal technology management suite, Symbi™, at the 2013 Call Center Week, June 10-14 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV.
Today, technology users are faced with an unrelenting proliferation of smart phones, computers and tablets in their homes. The Symbi software-as-a-service product suite enables True Tier Zero™ problem resolution, service provisioning and live customer/agent interactions for today's technology-dense households.
This evolutionary solution leverages EchoStar's patented Semantic Knowledge Management System™ (SKMS), a dynamic intelligence engine that delivers guided content that is filtered and prioritized based on the end user's actual technology environment.
Symbi is not just for consumers. Customer service professionals can utilize its intelligent incident management platform. Symbi provides a one-point solution where agents can manage each aspect of customer service and technical support.With Symbi, consumers and call center professionals have a solution that:
- Proactively speeds diagnosis and resolution of common set-up, service delivery and technical support incidents
- Continuously monitors Internet connectivity and offers guided content to assist with device set-up, usage and performance maintenance
- Provides service center call deflection and helps to reduce truck rolls
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV