Informatica World, Las Vegas, June 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced Informatica MDM9.6, a major milestone in Informatica's roadmap for powering universal master data management (MDM). Additionally, Informatica announced that the company now owns 100 percent of the outstanding shares of Heiler Software and continues to take further steps to complete the acquisition. The combination will deliver unique value to analyze relationships across products, customers, vendors and locations to optimize multi-channel commerce. The announcements came at Informatica's annual user conference - Informatica World 2013.
Universal MDM depends on four essential capabilities: universal services, universal domains, universal governance and universal solutions. Informatica delivers on all four capabilities with a truly flexible master data management technology that enables companies to start small by solving their most immediate business problem and scaling to others across the enterprise. Informatica MDM 9.6 advances this universal MDM strategy, delivering such key benefits as:
· Improved security and compliance through dynamic data masking.· Simplified administration and rapid MDM deployment through single stage data onboarding. · Increased end user productivity through database independence and operational scalability. · Empowered business users through new Informatica MDM data governance user interface. · Accelerated time-to-value through new MDM solutions. 1. Universal Services: Universal Services are common platform services such as data integration, data quality, metadata and MDM services such as matching, survivorship, and security that form the foundation of MDM architecture. Informatica MDM 9.6 furthers the Universal Services capability with: · Dynamic Data Masking: Real-time Protection Against Unauthorized Users With Informatica 9.6, Informatica MDM now supports Dynamic Data Masking capability. Dynamic data masking uses real-time data protection rules to prevent unauthorized users from accessing sensitive information that is not required for them to perform their jobs. Informatica MDM customers can easily now take advantage of most powerful and flexible protection available while still supporting off-shoring, outsourcing and cloud-based initiatives.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts