WOODSIDE, Calif., June 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSV Capital Corp., ("GSV"), (Nasdaq:GSVC), today announced that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, being held today at the Stanford Park Hotel, Menlo Park, California, will be webcast live beginning at 2:00 p.m. PDT. The formal meeting agenda will be followed by a presentation by Michael Moe, GSV's founder, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, and audience questions and answers.
The audio webcast and copy of the presentation will be accessible from the Investors section of GSV Capital's website at http://investors.gsvcap.com/ under Events + Presentations. An archive of the webcast will be available on the site following the conclusion of today's event. Questions for management will be taken by stockholders of record or their proxy holders present in person at the meeting.
About GSV Capital Corp.GSV Capital Corp. ( GSVC) is a publicly traded investment fund that seeks to invest in high-growth, venture-backed private companies. Led by industry veteran Michael Moe, the fund seeks to create a portfolio of high-growth emerging private companies via a repeatable and disciplined investment approach, as well as to provide investors with access to such companies through its publicly traded common stock. GSV Capital is headquartered in Woodside, CA. www.gsvcap.com The GSV Capital Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12750
CONTACT: Financial Profiles, Inc. Tricia Ross, (650) 235-4769 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV