- Polar explorer Ben Saunders and his partner Tarka L'Herpiniere will attempt to be the first people to complete the 1800 mile return journey from the coast of Antarctica to the South Pole which British Royal Navy Captain Robert Scott famously attempted 1910-1912.
- The expedition will utilise Ultrabook devices powered by new 4 th generation Intel® Core™ processor technology to achieve unprecedented levels of communication, and record vital data from the Polar region, in temperatures of -40C.
- Ben will be able to update Twitter, Facebook and blog content along the way, as well as upload video content for the dedicated Scott Expedition YouTube channel. This is a 21 st Century expedition, which thanks to Intel technology can be shared more widely than ever before.
Intel Set To Power Polar Explorer Ben Saunders' Historic Scott Expedition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts