- Polar explorer Ben Saunders and his partner Tarka L'Herpiniere will attempt to be the first people to complete the 1800 mile return journey from the coast of Antarctica to the South Pole which British Royal Navy Captain Robert Scott famously attempted 1910-1912.
- The expedition will utilise Ultrabook devices powered by new 4 th generation Intel® Core™ processor technology to achieve unprecedented levels of communication, and record vital data from the Polar region, in temperatures of -40C.
- Ben will be able to update Twitter, Facebook and blog content along the way, as well as upload video content for the dedicated Scott Expedition YouTube channel. This is a 21 st Century expedition, which thanks to Intel technology can be shared more widely than ever before.
Intel Set To Power Polar Explorer Ben Saunders' Historic Scott Expedition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.