NEWTON, Mass., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Applying radical common sense, TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site*, today announced the launch of its all-in-one Hotel Price Comparison search, now live worldwide. TripAdvisor *is* the first to match real-time pricing and availability with the more than 100 million original reviews and opinions of TripAdvisor travelers.
"Our bad," said Steve Kaufer, co-founder and CEO of TripAdvisor. "We want to help travelers plan and have the perfect trip, not drive them crazy with endless annoying pop-ups before they've booked it. We are excited to offer real-time hotel prices and availability in one convenient display."
"I recently searched a popular New York hotel, hit the 'See All' pricing link and -- expecting to wade through countless pop-ups -- I went to grab a cup of coffee," said one TripAdvisor "member." "When I came back to sift through the results, there was only one display...one! Can you believe it? A unified price comparison search is a dream come true!"TripAdvisor now displays an easy-to-read layout of pricing and availability from multiple booking partners in one view. This means that travelers can apply a simple method for choosing top-rated hotels at a great price: research a hotel for their chosen dates of stay, compare options at a glance to select their favorite, and click through to the booking partners' sites to complete the transaction. "This was the most logical step in the evolution of TripAdvisor," said Kaufer. "Pairing our best-in-class user-generated content with pricing in one display gives a better experience to our travelers and even more qualified leads to our hotel booking partners." The new price comparison search display is now live for hotels in every country in the world and is available on all TripAdvisor sites and all mobile platforms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV