1. MINISTRY OF MANPOWER & IMMIGRATION REPORTHatem Sleiman, Western Union ' s Regional Vice President, Near East, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Sudan said, "Remittances are an essential source of income for migrant families, meeting as much as 40 percent of household expenses . With nearly two decades of experience in providing money transfer services in Egypt, we see the need to extend our services to as many consumers as possible by growing our agent base and number of locations. This alliance with AlexBank is a clear example of two leading entities collaborating to meet the growing needs of consumers. I would like to thank the Central Bank of Egypt for their support and cooperation in enabling us to bring money transfer services to more Egyptians and their families than ever before."
Western Union More Than Doubles Agent Locations In Egypt; Signs Money Transfer Agreement With AlexBank
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts