NAY PYI TAW, Myanmar, June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions and World Economic Forum (WEF) strategic partner, will lead discussions on job creation and economic gender parity at the World Economic Forum on East Asia 2013 in Myanmar, titled "Courageous Transformation for Inclusion and Integration."
The 22 nd WEF on East Asia is the first leading international gathering of senior decision-makers from industry, government, academia and civil society to be held in Myanmar after a series of bold economic and political reforms. The country assumes the chairmanship of geopolitical and economic organization the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in 2014, with the region becoming a pillar of the global economy.
Simon Matthews, ManpowerGroup Managing Director, Thailand, Vietnam and Middle East, will today examine how Myanmar can achieve inclusive growth during the session, " Building Myanmar's Travel and Tourism Industry: Driving Growth and Job Creation" and tomorrow will discuss how gender equality can be achieved by empowering women and girls, including increasing women's economic participation and opportunities during the session "Mainstreaming Gender."
"As industries such as travel and tourism mature within developing markets, it is clear that the growth potential of these industries is entirely dependent on harnessing the available talent and fostering new talent in the Human Age — an era defined by the ingenuity of individuals," said Matthews. "Only through improved collaboration between all stakeholders — business, education, governments and individuals — can nations forecast future needs and ensure a successful balance between talent supply and talent demand."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV