NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif., June 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM), a leading national hospitalist physician group practice, today announced that Adam Singer, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer, and Jeff Taylor, president and chief operating officer, are scheduled to present at the following investor conferences next week:
- William Blair 33 rd Annual Growth Stock Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago on Tuesday, June 11 at 4:10 p.m. CT.
- Goldman Sachs 34 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference at the Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, Calif. on Thursday, June 13 at 9:20 a.m. PT.
Audio webcasts of IPC's presentations will be available for each conference in the "Investors" section of the company's website at www.hospitalist.com . A replay of each presentation will be available for 15 days.
About IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc.IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM) is a leading physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist medicine and related facility-based services. IPC's physicians and affiliated providers practice exclusively in hospitals or other inpatient facilities, including acute, sub-acute and long-term care settings. The Company offers its providers the comprehensive training, information technology, and management support systems necessary to improve the quality and reduce the cost of patient care in the facilities it serves. For more information, visit the IPC website at www.hospitalist.com .
CONTACT: IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. Rick Kline (818) 766-3502 PondelWilkinson, Inc. Investor Relations Evan Pondel (310) 279-5980 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts