CHICAGO, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Growth Properties, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: GGP) today announced that Sandeep Mathrani, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Berman, Chief Financial Officer, will present at REITWeek 2013 NAREIT's Investor Forum in Chicago, Illinois, on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 11:45 a.m. Central Time.
The live audio-only webcast will be available online in the investors section of the Company's website at http://investor.ggp.com/events.cfm and at http://reitstream.com/reitweek2013/generalgrowth. An online replay will be available for approximately two weeks after the event.
About GGPGeneral Growth Properties is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused exclusively on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping high quality retail properties throughout
the United States. GGP's portfolio is comprised of 123 malls in
the United States comprising approximately 124 million square feet. GGP is headquartered in
Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP.
Investor Contact for GGP: Kevin Berry, VP Investor Relations email@example.com (312) 960-5529
Media Contact for GGP:
David Keating, VP Corporate Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org (312) 960-6325
SOURCE General Growth Properties
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV