NEW YORK, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK) a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, today announced that Jon Oringer, Chairman and CEO, and Tim Bixby, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the William Blair 33 rd Annual Growth Stock Conference, to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM CT.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at:
http://wsw.com/webcast/blair46/sstk/ and will subsequently be available on the Company's investor relations website at:
Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for royalty-free imagery. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 25 million images currently available, the Company recently surpassed 300 million image downloads. Shutterstock also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency.For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. SOURCE Shutterstock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV