WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kelly S. King will present at the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference in New York on Tuesday, June 11, at 10:20 a.m. (ET).
A webcast of King's presentation will be available at www.BBT.com/webcasts and will be archived for 30 days.
About BB&T BB&T (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $181 billion in assets and market capitalization of $22.0 billion, as of March 31, 2013. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,842 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com.
SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV