ACTON, Mass., June 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At The Cable Show (June 10-13, Washington, D.C.), SeaChange International (Nasdaq:SEAC) will demonstrate award-winning software that's giving rise to the global multi-screen television phenomenon and its emerging "blended entertainment services" trend toward incorporating OTT content. SeaChange's feature-rich Nitro subscriber experience software will provide the exciting consumer touchpoint for multi-screen demonstrations enabled by SeaChange's Adrenalin video platform, Infusion advanced advertising platform and Nucleus Soft Box gateway.
"Next week SeaChange will demonstrate the many ways that it is enhancing cable service providers' position of strength by reaching every screen with rich and fully monetized subscriber experiences at home and on the go," said Alan Hoff, SeaChange's Vice President of Strategic Marketing. "Multi-screen is paving the way for the new advantage of blended entertainment services, where over-the-top content can be part of the service provider experience so subscribers get more of what they want from a single trusted source."
SeaChange at The Cable Show booth 3509 will define the evolving multi-screen television experience with:
- gateway-enabled multi-device media sharing throughout the home;
- cloud-based video streaming to iPads and other IP connected devices;
- on-demand services delivered through OTT streaming players;
- content offers and promotions that increase subscriber uptake;
- compelling video and interactive banner advertising tailored for every screen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV