MEMPHIS, Tenn., June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Paper (NYSE: IP) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Carol Roberts, will speak at the J.P. Morgan 8 th Annual Diversified Industries Conference in New York City on June 5 th. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. EDT and will be followed by a question and answer session.
All interested parties are invited to listen to the webcast live via International Paper's Internet site http://www.internationalpaper.com by clicking on the "Investors" tab and then clicking on the "Webcasts & Presentations" link. A replay of the webcast also will be available on the website beginning approximately three hours after the presentation.
About International PaperInternational Paper (NYSE: IP) is a global leader in packaging and paper with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Its businesses include industrial and consumer packaging and uncoated papers, complemented by xpedx, the company's North American distribution company. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 70,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide. International Paper net sales for 2012 were $28 billion. For more information about International Paper, its products and stewardship efforts, visit internationalpaper.com.SOURCE International Paper
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV