BOSTON, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) announced that Laurie G. Hylton, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer and Daniel C. Cataldo, Vice President & Treasurer, are scheduled to speak at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2013 Asset Management Conference on Wednesday, June 5, 2013. The presentation will begin at 11:00 a.m. EDT. A link to the live webcast will be available in the "About Us" section of the Company's website at eatonvance.com. A replay will be available shortly after the live presentation.
Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating from 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $260.3 billion in assets as of April 30, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV