3. As of noon trading, W.W. Grainger ( GWW) is down $3.20 (-1.2%) to $255.31 on light volume Thus far, 88,422 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 365,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $254.80-$259.05 after having opened the day at $259.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $258.51. W.W. Grainger, Inc. engages in the distribution of maintenance, repair, and operating supplies, as well as other related products and services for businesses and institutions primarily in the United States and Canada. W.W. Grainger has a market cap of $17.9 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate W.W. Grainger a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates W.W. Grainger as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts