2. As of noon trading, General Growth Properties ( GGP) is down $0.26 (-1.3%) to $20.16 on light volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of General Growth Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.12-$20.54 after having opened the day at $20.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.42. General Growth Properties, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It operates in two segments, Retail and Other, and Master Planned Communities. General Growth Properties has a market cap of $19.9 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate General Growth Properties a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates General Growth Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full General Growth Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts