4. As of noon trading, Royal Bank Of Canada ( RY) is down $0.55 (-0.9%) to $59.27 on light volume Thus far, 207,718 shares of Royal Bank Of Canada exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 626,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.23-$59.77 after having opened the day at $59.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.82. Royal Bank of Canada provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor and treasury, and capital markets services worldwide. Royal Bank Of Canada has a market cap of $85.9 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Royal Bank Of Canada a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Bank Of Canada as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. Get the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts