2. As of noon trading, Salesforce.com ( CRM) is down $1.19 (-2.9%) to $39.85 on heavy volume Thus far, 12.5 million shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.52-$40.19 after having opened the day at $39.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.04. salesforce.com, inc. provides enterprise cloud computing solutions to various businesses and industries worldwide. Salesforce.com has a market cap of $25.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 0.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 26 analysts that rate Salesforce.com a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Salesforce.com as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts