3. As of noon trading, Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) is down $3.57 (-1.9%) to $183.73 on light volume Thus far, 234,067 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 698,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $183.60-$187.82 after having opened the day at $186.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.30. The Sherwin-Williams Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings, and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean region. Sherwin-Williams Company has a market cap of $19.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Sherwin-Williams Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sherwin-Williams Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts