4. As of noon trading, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile ( SQM) is down $0.55 (-1.2%) to $45.79 on light volume Thus far, 116,686 shares of Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 500,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.73-$46.37 after having opened the day at $46.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.34. Chemical and Mining Company of Chile Inc. engages in the production and distribution of specialty plant nutrients, iodine and its derivatives, lithium and its derivatives, potassium chloride and potassium sulfate, industrial chemicals, and other commodity fertilizers. Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile has a market cap of $12.2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 19.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts