Drugs Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) is up $2.39 (1.48) to $163.69 on heavy volume Thus far, 259,691 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 288,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $163.42-$164.37 after having opened the day at $163.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $161.30. Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products primarily in Denmark. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. Novo Nordisk A/S has a market cap of $88.6 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Novo Nordisk A/S a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Novo Nordisk A/S as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts