1. As of noon trading, Coca-Cola ( KO) is up $0.45 (1.10) to $41.26 on average volume Thus far, 10.4 million shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.05-$41.72 after having opened the day at $41.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.81. The Coca-Cola Company, a beverage company, engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of nonalcoholic beverages worldwide. The company primarily offers sparkling beverages and still beverages. Coca-Cola has a market cap of $178.1 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Coca-Cola a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coca-Cola as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts