3. As of noon trading, Monster Beverage ( MNST) is up $3.86 (7.14) to $57.82 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.9 million shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.74-$57.86 after having opened the day at $56.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.96. Monster Beverage Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, markets, sells, and distributes alternative beverage category beverages in the United States and internationally. Monster Beverage has a market cap of $9.1 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Monster Beverage a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Monster Beverage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts