Refaeli will be featured on the Cover of the Fall 2013 LOOK! report
TORONTO, June 4, 2013 /CNW/ - Sears Canada Inc. (TSX: SCC) announced today that international supermodel and actress Bar Refaeli will be the face of Nevada apparel beginning in Fall 2013.
Renowned for her instantly recognizable, carefree and natural beauty, Refaeli was a perfect choice to represent the Nevada line of apparel. Having spent her career in fashion, Refaeli appreciates the exceptional mix of quality, comfort and style that Nevada apparel is designed to offer customers.
"With the launch of our new Nevada brand denim designed by the Buffalo Group, we wanted someone that matched what the brand represents for women: fashionability, quality, and confidence", said Calvin McDonald, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sears Canada Inc. "We believe this relationship will demonstrate to Canadians that Sears is a destination for great fitting, affordable and fashionable apparel, especially in the 25 to 40 age demographic."Refaeli recently completed the photo shoot for the Fall LOOK! report where she will appear on the cover, and will also be involved in a number of marketing and public relations activities as the face of Nevada. An in-store appearance in conjunction with the launch of the Fall LOOK! report is being planned, as is the release of a behind-the-scenes video featuring clips from the photo shoot for the LOOK! report which will be available on www.sears.ca . About Sears Canada: Sears Canada Inc. is a multi-channel retailer with a network that includes 181 corporate stores, 248 Hometown stores, over 1,400 catalogue and online merchandise pick-up locations, 101 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide home maintenance, repair, and installation network. The Company also publishes Canada's most extensive general merchandise catalogue and offers shopping online at www.sears.ca. SOURCE Sears Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV