Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
First Interstate Bancshares (FIBK): "That's a stock I'm looking to buy. They'll do better with rising interest rates."
8x8 (EGHT): "That's a little speculative and one you can lose money on."Amgen (AMGN): "This is a tough one. I like Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) and Celgene (CELG) and Biogen Idec (BIIB). This group is good but Amgen is not a fave." Ford Motor (F): "I think this is a good one. It's inexpensive and I'll buy it on the way down." National Grid (NGG): "I think you can buy some here. They are trying to bottom and I'll bless it." Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE): "That's a very speculative stock and it's not where you want to be when it comes to safety in this market." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV