CANTON, Mass., June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the largest multi-channel specialty retailer of big & tall men's apparel, announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer David Levin and Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer Dennis Hernreich will participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Jaffray 33 rd Annual Consumer Conference on Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 1:20 p.m. ET. The conference is being held June 12-13 at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
A live audio webcast will be available through the " Investor Relations" section of the Company's website. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, an archive will be available on the Company's website for approximately 90 days.
About Destination XL Group, Inc.Destination XL Group, Inc. is the largest multi-channel specialty retailer of big & tall men's apparel with operations throughout the United States, Canada and in London, England. The retailer operates under six brands: Destination XL ®, Casual Male XL, Rochester Clothing, B&T Factory Direct, ShoesXL and LivingXL. Several catalogs and e-commerce sites, including www.destinationxl.com, make up the Company's direct-to-consumer business. With more than 2,000 private label and name brand styles to choose from, customers are provided with a unique blend of wardrobe solutions not available at traditional retailers. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit the Company's investor relations website: http://investor.destinationxl.com.
SOURCE Destination XL Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV