5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: APTS, ABR, BGCP, CNSL, CRT
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 163.76% to $7.52 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BGC PARTNERS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -343.15%.
- The gross profit margin for BGC PARTNERS INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.57% significantly trails the industry average.
- The share price of BGC PARTNERS INC has not done very well: it is down 6.59% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- You can view the full BGC Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts