Lululemon pulled the pants off shelves in march after it was discovered that the pants were extremely sheer. Lululemon said in a blog post that it re-engineered the material used in the pants to minimize the stretching of the fabric. The fabric became extra sheer when the wearer bent over.
Lululemon had been forced to cut revenue and profit forecasts after pulling the pants, which had accounted for 17% of the company's sales. The company has said it expects to lose $57 million to $67 million in revenue due to the issue.
The company said it will be steadily increasing stock of the pants throughout June, although its reduced annual sales guidance remains unchanged.
Dunkin' Donuts (DNKN) is adding a new breakfast sandwich to its menu that features a glazed doughnut used in place of a bagel or bread. The new item consists of a fried egg and bacon sandwiched between a halved glazed doughnut. It comes in at 360 calories, less than the 390-calorie count of a new turkey sausage sandwich. It will become available on June 7, otherwise known as National Doughnut Day, and become part of the restaurant's permanent menu. The chain started testing the sandwich in April in eastern Massachusetts.
Graphics chip-maker Nvidia (NVDA) is reportedly interested in acquisitions. The Wall Street Journal reported that Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang said at the PC trade show Computex that the company is interested in technologies that "fit into its businesses."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV