5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: UNS, GCI, PEG, PX, COH
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, June 5, 2013, 41 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 9.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:UNS Energy (NYSE:UNS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 44 cents per share. At a price of $47.53 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.7%.The average volume for UNS Energy has been 257,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. UNS Energy has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. UNS Energy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the electric generation and energy delivery business. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.38.TheStreet Ratings rates UNS Energy as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full UNS Energy Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV