Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, June 5, 2013, 41 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 9.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Harris Teeter Supermarkets (NYSE:HTSI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $47.54 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%.The average volume for Harris Teeter Supermarkets has been 287,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Harris Teeter Supermarkets has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 22.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the operation of a regional chain of supermarkets primarily in the southeastern and mid-Atlantic United States, and the District of Columbia. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.27.TheStreet Ratings rates Harris Teeter Supermarkets as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Harris Teeter Supermarkets Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about HTSI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV