Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, June 5, 2013, 41 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 9.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Grifols (NASDAQ:GRFS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $27.72 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.8%.The average volume for Grifols has been 554,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Grifols has a market cap of $15.2 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 5.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Grifols, S.A., a specialty biopharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and distributes a range of plasma derivative products primarily in the European Union, Spain, the United States, and Canada.TheStreet Ratings rates Grifols as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. You can view the full Grifols Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about BAC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV