4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CBSH, GPC, CHRW, MCK
CH Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $57.27 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for CH Robinson Worldwide has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. CH Robinson Worldwide has a market cap of $9.1 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are down 10.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., a third-party logistics company, provides freight transportation services and logistics solutions to companies in various industries worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.45. TheStreet Ratings rates CH Robinson Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV