PITTSBURGH, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Petaluma to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, June 7 at the retailer's new East Washington Place location, 401 Kenilworth Drive, Suite 1030, and continues through Sunday, June 9. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free The North Face FLASHDRY® T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Saturday, San Francisco 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman will make an in-store appearance from 12 – 2 p.m.** The 49ers selected Bowman in the 2010 NFL Draft and he has since been regarded as one of the top linebackers currently in the NFL. In 2012, Bowman represented the NFC in the Pro Bowl.
"We're pleased to be opening a new DICK'S Sporting Goods store in Petaluma, which will enable us to better serve the needs of athletes in the community," said Lauren Hobart , DICK'S Sporting Goods Chief Marketing Officer.The Petaluma location will be the retailer's 28th store in the state of California and its 523rd nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/Petaluma for more details and directions. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV