HAVANT, United Kingdom, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xyratex Ltd (NASDAQ: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced the creation of its new ClusterStor™ Professional Services capability. This new team of highly skilled service and technology professionals will be responsible for helping partners and end users capture and execute on their storage requirements to best match their most demanding application needs.
"Our mission for ClusterStor Professional Services is to accelerate the time to results for our users and partners across verticals and geographies, and help them realize value sooner from their investment in HPC storage technology," said Simon Johnson, senior director of ClusterStor Professional Services at Xyratex. "Our team has a deep pedigree in value-added services, Lustre ® file systems and data storage, and our ClusterStor solutions have achieved tremendous market adoption in a short time. Combined, this experience enables us to bring additional integrated solution value and efficiency to solve our clients' challenges and further exploit the best-in-class performance that our technology delivers."
"Xyratex has 25 years' experience delivering and optimizing high-performance storage products to a wide range of end users," said Addison Snell, CEO of Intersect360 Research. "This history of successful deployments will create a solid foundation of trust in value-added services, as more commercial organizations seek greater throughput and scalability with Lustre."
Specifically, ClusterStor Professional Services will deliver the following:
- Comprehensive early-stage customer requirement gathering and design definition
- Rapid, quality controlled installation and evaluation of personalized solutions
- Advanced services that include complex solution design and integration, client deployments, data migration and more
- Training programs for Xyratex OEM partners and resellers that share our unique field and solution experience and ensure optimal solutions ROI
- Contract support services for Lustre on non-Xyratex hardware