CHICAGO, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the availability of NetSuite Order Management for Magento, a next-generation cloud-based order management solution to enable Magento Enterprise Edition users using the Magento Commerce platform as a front-end system, to meet customer demands for a unified, omnichannel commerce experience that can only be found in NetSuite. NetSuite's cloud-based order management solution gives Magento Enterprise Edition users a myriad set of robust functionality to streamline the complete order management lifecycle, from order receipt, to shipment and financial settlement.
With NetSuite Order Management and the Magento Ecommerce platform, users can now eliminate manual order processing, enhance internal efficiency, improve fulfillment speed and accuracy, and increase customer satisfaction. Some of the many joint customers that are reaping these benefits include Roku, Blinc, LifeProof, TreeFrog Development, Design for Health, Finis Europe, Aero Design, Live Superfoods, Decksdirect.com, and Anzic Records. For more information about NetSuite Order Management, please visit www.netsuite.com/ordermanagementformagento.
NetSuite Order Management for Magento delivers a comprehensive, cloud-based solution that is easily integrated with the Magento Commerce platform. Magento users no longer need to rely on custom-built applications or resort to lower-end or on-premise order management systems that lack functionality and are difficult to manage and maintain. NetSuite Order Management for Magento delivers a full suite of superior functionality including:
- A complete cloud ERP suite to enable end-to-end business processes – inventory management, demand planning, purchasing management, customer relationship management (CRM), marketing promotions, and financials – required for efficient and frictionless omnichannel commerce.
- A complete in-store point-of-sale ( POS) system offering an omnichannel experience, tying Magento websites to brick and mortar locations to provide shoppers with a unified buying experience and merchants with a single system to manage all their sales channels.
- A common order management system that supports true omnichannel commerce across multiple channels such as online, point-of-sale (POS), and call center.
- Real-time, multi-location inventory management and complete order lifecycle management, including continuity and fraud scoring.
- The industry's leading cloud order management platform, supporting multi-national, multi-tax, multi-site, multi-currency and multi-language environments.
- A cloud order management system that intelligently routes orders to a distribution center or a retail store to balance inventory and/or reduce shipping time or cost – whatever is most appropriate to its business.
- The ability to offer buy online, pick-up in store, return in store, through a single, unified solution that manages and coordinates inventory and returns.
The integration between NetSuite Order Management and Magento can be achieved with NetSuite system integrators, solution providers and/or the SuiteCloud Developer Network. For example, NetSuite integration partner, Celigo, leverages the NetSuite SuiteCloud, a multi-tenant cloud platform that provides the core infrastructure, including support for industrial-strength standards of high availability, disaster recovery and security as well as an integrated development environment and APIs, to build innovative applications on the platform.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts