WOONSOCKET, R.I., June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoppers looking to avoid long lines and crowded malls can find everything they need for Father's Day in one convenient location. With more than 7,400 stores across the United States, CVS/pharmacy® has an array of affordable, high-quality gifts that suit every dad's taste. Whether customers have planned ahead or are shopping for gifts and cards at the last minute, the extended hours and wide selection of merchandise at CVS/pharmacy creates a one-stop-shopping environment that is enjoyable and stress-free.
"Savvy shoppers can turn to CVS/pharmacy to find top-of-the-line, affordable Father's Day gifts for every personality," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President of Merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "Our aisles are filled with great gifts ranging from exclusive greeting cards and personalized photo products, to high-end gadgets, grilling equipment, sporting goods and more."
CVS/pharmacy has a selection of thoughtful cards and gifts at smart prices. Gift themes and ideas include:
- Greetings Cards with the Right Sentiment CVS/pharmacy carries an extensive variety of handsomely designed Father's Day cards from favorites like Hallmark and American Greetings. From truly heartfelt or humorous to cards that sing, the selection of messages provides the right words to honor the special fathers and men in shoppers' lives.
- Personal Care for the Stylish Dad Stylish dads will enjoy being treated to designer fragrance classics like Drakkar Noir (starting at $34.99), Ralph Lauren (starting at $32.99), and Dolce & Gabbana (starting at $45.74). Grooming essentials like the Gillette Fusion Pro Glide or Mach 3 Razor (starting at $9.49) make great additions to Father's Day gift baskets. Through June 8, shoppers will receive a coupon for $5 off any $20 fragrance purchase at the ExtraCare Coupon Center to combine with the in-store circular deal.
- Gifts for Every Taste and Hobby Stumped by what to get the man who has everything? Treat dad to a dining experience or shopping excursion of his choice. CVS/pharmacy carries gift cards to more than 200 diverse retailers, brands and restaurants including Visa, iTunes, Amazon.com, Bass Pro Shops, Macy's, Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse. There's something to match any father's taste, whether he loves books, coffee or fishing.
Personalized Photo Gifts for a Personalized Touch
For shoppers planning a couple of weeks ahead, memorable photos can be incorporated into personalized items so that fathers can be reminded of their loved ones at home, in the office or anywhere in between. Shoppers can choose from items such as a necktie
($29.99) or deck of photo playing cards
CVSPhoto.com. As a last minute option, customers can create items same day with the in-store CVS Photo Kodak Picture Kiosk to design thoughtful photo books, calendars, collages, prints, cards, and 5x7 and 8x10 photo enlargements (
- This month, exclusive deals on photo gifts and cards make saving easier than ever. Through June 8, Photo Books are buy one get one free (BOGO) using online code FACEBOOKDAD. From June 9 through the 15, 5x7 Folded Photo Cards are also BOGO using online code CVSDADCARD.
- Tech for the Gadget Guy Affordable gift ideas for plugged-in dads are available at CVS/pharmacy. The Philips Dual USB Charging Station ($25.99) can ensure dad's devices are always powered, while the iCraig Alarm Clock with FM Stereo Radio ($54.99) charges and plays iPods and iPhones. Dads can also capture memories with the pocket-sized Craig Digital Camcorder with Camera ($49.99) or the Fujifilm FinePix AX650 Digital Camera ($79.99).
- Summer Fun Essentials for the On-the-Go Dad For fathers who can't wait to start grilling in the backyard, grill accessories start at just $4.99. To help him relax on the beach or in the park, an Igloo Island Breeze Cooler stocked with his favorite refreshments ($18.99) along with beach chairs (starting at $8.99) help make outings complete and comfortable. For dads who love to catch a baseball game, shoppers can create a basket of game-day goodies featuring the exclusive CVS/pharmacy Gold Emblem snack line which includes trail mix favorites in blends like Classic, Energy, Cajun, Fruit & Nut, and Peanut Butter ( $1.27-$6.99).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV