June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Click here to view a multimedia version of this news release.
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) conducted a briefing for the investment community on Tuesday, May 7, in New York City that included executive presentations, customer testimonials and a solutions demo showcase.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the first quarter of 2013. Click here to access the earnings presentation information.
- Lexmark completed two acquisitions of San Francisco-based Twistage and Seattle-based AccessVia. Twistage offers an industry-leading, pure cloud software platform for managing video, audio and image content. AccessVia's customers benefit from industry-leading signage solutions to create and produce retail shelf-edge materials, all from a single platform, which can be directed to a variety of output devices and published to digital signs or electronic shelf tags.
- Lexmark signed an agreement with Funai Electric Company, Ltd. to sell its inkjet-related technology and assets for approximately $100 million (approximately JPY 9.5 billion). Through this transaction, Funai acquired the capabilities to develop, manufacture and sell inkjet hardware as well as inkjet supplies.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on June 14, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 31, 2013.
- Lexmark published its 2012 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, which highlights the company's ongoing social responsibility efforts worldwide, including environmental protection practices, as a responsible corporate citizen.
Customer News and Company Recognition
- Lexmark has again been positioned as a leader in managed print services (MPS) by leading European-based industry analyst firm Quocirca. In the firm's 2013 report, Lexmark achieved the highest scores possible in the areas of MPS strategy, geographical reach, document workflow and mobile printing support, among others.
- For the third year in a row, Lexmark was named to the 100 Best Corporate Citizens list. CR Magazine's annual list is known as one of the world's top corporate responsibility rankings based on publicly-available information.
- Customers who have expanded their Lexmark implementations with software solutions from Perceptive Software include:
- Kohler Co., one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies, selected Perceptive Software's Content and Intelligent Capture solutions to facilitate a standardized, automated accounts payable process across the company's global shared services operations in Asia Pacific, North America and EMEA.
- Piedmont Healthcare, a Lexmark MPS customer, announced that it will deploy Perceptive Software solutions throughout the health system's five hospitals and 45 physicians' offices and clinics, in order to bring key content such as scanned insurance cards, digital photographs, physicians notes, etc., directly into Piedmont Healthcare's Epic Electronic Medical Record System.
- Averitt Express, a provider of freight transportation and supply chain management and long-time Lexmark printing customer, has selected Perceptive Intelligent Capture, powered by Brainware, for the efficient automation of Bills of Lading processing operations.
- Lexmark employee Christina Ballard has been named Lexmark's 2012 Volunteer of the Year for organizing multiple groups of Lexmark volunteers to help get Kentucky's West Liberty Elementary School up and running again after a devastating tornado hit in March 2012.
- Lexmark honored three recipients of INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award. The program recognizes outstanding Central Kentucky area middle and high school science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) teachers. Lexmark presented each teacher with a $1,000 award to be used in furthering STEM education in his or her classroom.
- Perceptive Software and the University of Kansas School of Engineering surprised a teacher at Olathe North High School in Olathe, Kan., with an Educating Excellence award for $1,500. The Educating Excellence program was launched in March 2010 to recognize outstanding high school STEM teachers throughout Kansas and the Kansas City Metro.
- Lexmark Investor Day Webcast
- Lexmark Investor Day Presentation
- 1Q13 Earnings News Release
- 1Q13 Earnings Presentation
- Quocirca MPS Report
- Lexmark MPS Brochure
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts