BETHESDA, Md., June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Small and women-owned businesses are two of today's most optimistic sectors of economic and professional growth. In an effort to help further the development and success of some of the most promising of these businesses, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott has launched ELEVATE fueled by Fairfield, a pilot empowerment program offering free space, connections and resources to 20 female entrepreneurs across the country.
"Entrepreneurs are the backbone of a strong economy, yet many small businesses struggle for even the basics that allow for productivity and success," said Shruti Buckley, vice president and global brand manager for Fairfield Inn & Suites. "We want to help ELEVATE the great ideas and initiatives of women, and unlock the potential of their smart and powerful businesses."
In search of the most diverse and highly qualified applicants, Fairfield Inn & Suites has built a network of national and regional partners to identify and provide guidance to participants. The current list of partners includes the National Black MBA Association, Plaid for Women, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Women Presidents' Educational Organization, Women's Business Development Center and Women's Business Enterprise National Council. These organizations will provide support via networking opportunities and business guidance throughout the duration of the program.Beginning in August, the 20 selected candidates will participate in the three-month ELEVATE fueled by Fairfield program, with benefits including:
- Workspace in some of the newest Fairfield Inn & Suites properties in New York City, Chicago, Dallas, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- Resources that contribute to a positive and productive experience, such as a "Connect-and-Print" area and free Wi-Fi
- Access to special networking events and guidance from prominent voices in the small and women-owned business communities via the partner organizations
- Opportunity to share program experiences and make new connections on Twitter via #ELEVATEbyFairfield
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV