LAS VEGAS, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) announced today its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.09 per share on its common stock, a 50% increase compared to the dividend paid in the same quarter last year. This marks the 41 th consecutive quarter that the Company has paid a dividend, the longest, current streak in the gaming industry.
"We are pleased to announce another significant increase in our quarterly cash dividend," said Patti Hart, CEO of IGT. "This is a clear signal that our strategy is driving strong financial performance and that we are committed to returning capital to shareholders in an effective and judicious matter."
The dividend is payable on July 5, 2013 to shareholders of record on June 20, 2013.IGT Resources:
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts