NEW YORK ( TheStreet) --
Yamana Gold (AUY) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Colonial Properties (CLP) was downgraded at UBS to neutral following the merger announcement with Mid-America Apartment Communities.
CME (CME) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. Estimates were also boosted, given higher volumes, Wells Fargo said. Company has earnings potential of $5 a share.eBay (EBAY) was upgraded at Compass Point to buy from neutral. $63 price target. Company is positioned well to benefit from the shift away from traditional retail, Compass Point said. Home Properties (HME) was upgraded at UBS to neutral. The discounted valuation and 4.5% dividend yield provide downside support, UBS said. Price target is increased to $63.
L.S. Starrett (SCX) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesFord (F) price target was raised at Jefferies to $18. Company is gaining market share, Jefferies said. Buy rating. General Motors (GM) price target was boosted at Jefferies to $36. Industry production is growing, Jefferies said. Hold rating. Merck (MRK) price target was raised at BMO Capital to $54. Company has an exciting clinical pipeline, BMO Capital said. Outperform rating. Zynga (ZNGA) price target and estimates were cut at UBS. Earnings estimates were reduced to reflect the announced workforce rationalization, UBS said. Price target is reduced to $3.30.
>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV