CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems has again been selected by The Boeing Company to provide landing gear system maintenance services in support of the United States Air Force fleet of the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III aircraft. Included as part of the agreement, the company will partner with Hill Air Force Base (HAFB) in Ogden, Utah supporting C-17 workload. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Greg Watson, site director for the company's Landing Gear business in Burlington, Ontario, Canada stated, "As the incumbent supplier since 2006, we are pleased to have been selected by Boeing to continue to support the U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III. This partnership with Boeing and Hill Air Force Base enables us to improve development of salvage repairs and reinforce best practices in support of the warfighter."
UTC Aerospace Systems is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of the Globemaster III landing gear system. It is also one of the largest landing gear overhaul maintenance suppliers in the industry.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV