- Newly commissioned reality series Meet the Family joins prime-time schedule this fall - - Multi-camera original comedy Package Deal gets new, fall prime-time timeslot - - Seed renewed for Season 2; returns with 13 half-hour episodes in 2014 - - Mother Up! with Eva Longoria joins mid-season schedule in 2014 - - Three OLN original series - Storage Wars Canada, The Project: Guatemala and returning hit The Liquidator - to also air on City this fall -
To tweet this release: http://goo.gl/bdS8s
TORONTO, June 4, 2013 /CNW/ - Marking the most robust lineup of original Canadian programming the network has ever produced, City today announced seven original series - five new and two returning - join the network's 2013-14 prime-time schedule.
The announcement was made today as part of Rogers Media's 2013 Upfront presentation."Our strategy for the past two years has been to grow our slate of original Canadian programming. We have invested in great Canadian series, both scripted and non-scripted, on City and OLN, and it has resulted in our strongest and most robust Canadian lineup ever for the networks," said Scott Moore, President of Broadcast, Rogers Media. Scripted original comedy Package Deal is part of City's winning comedy block on Mondays this fall, airing at 8:30 p.m. ET. Three all-new original reality series, Storage Wars Canada , The Project: Guatemala , and the newly commissioned Meet the Family , also air on City in prime time this fall, as does OLN's hit returning original series The Liquidator. Beginning mid-season, new original animated adult comedy series Mother Up! , starring and executive produced by Eva Longoria, will air exclusively on North American television on City. Along with the new schedule, City announced today it has greenlit Season 2 of its original single-camera, sperm-donor comedy Seed , with an additional 13 half-hour episodes from Vancouver-based Force Four Productions. Premiering to critical acclaim this past February, Seed returns to Halifax this summer to begin production. Recognized for its rich characters, quick-wit, and edgy writing, Seed has been nominated for an international 2013 Banff Rockie Award in the category of Best Sitcom. For all its originals, City will have a strong digital presence with live chats, blogs, bloopers, and exclusive video content for web that will engage and enhance the viewing experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV