NORWALK, Conn., June 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS) (Nasdaq:FDS) will release its results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 on June 18, 2013.
Investors will have the opportunity to listen to FactSet's senior management review third quarter results via webcast on Tuesday, June 18 at 11:00 a.m. eastern time. To hear the live event, visit FactSet's Investor Relations website, http://investor.factset.com, and select Webcasts & Events.
An audio recording of the conference call will be available on our website approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live event. Transcripts are also available via FactSet CallStreet.About FactSet FactSet, a leading provider of financial information and analytics, helps the world's best investment professionals outperform. More than 48,000 users stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with FactSet's desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds. The Company has been included in FORTUNE's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, the United Kingdom's Great Places to Work and France's Best Workplaces. FactSet is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ (NYSE:FDS) (Nasdaq:FDS). Learn more at www.factset.com , and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/factset .
CONTACT: Rachel R. Stern FactSet Research Systems Inc. 203.810.1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV