SAN DIEGO, June 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitek (Nasdaq:MITK) ( www.miteksystems.com ), a leading mobile imaging software solutions provider, today announced the release of Mobile Photo Bill Pay™ 2.0 which makes bill payment even faster and easier on a mobile device. The newest version of the patented solution features a ground-breaking, touch free, automatic image capture technology and a host of powerful analytic and performance features. Most importantly, the new features of Mobile Photo Bill Pay 2.0 will increase usability for both consumers and financial institutions.
A video accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19100
New features include:
- Automatic image capture: Making more than 1,000 calculations per second, Mitek MiSnap™ SDK is a patent-pending new technology that knows when all conditions are optimal and automatically snaps photo of bill coupon. It also provides real-time visual feedback to users in an intuitive and fun way. MiSnap is twice as accurate as manual capture because it minimizes human error, especially for first time users. This will ultimately increase consumer satisfaction and adoption.
- Powerful business intelligence: Mobile Photo Bill Pay 2.0 provides mobile imaging business intelligence which gives financial institutions insight into their customers' behavior. Intelligence data includes device model, OS, camera, performance and completion data, and image quality. With this information, financial institutions can better assess user behavior for improved decision making.
- Performance enhancements: Most credit card bill statements don't include the entire account number. The new version of Mobile Photo Bill Pay reads masked Visa® and Mastercard® account numbers for faster and more accurate payments of credit card bills. The new version also automatically reads barcodes for the United States Postal Service (USPS) which results in faster address verification.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts