Welcome to that Google movie brought to you by Google, bros.
Because apparently all 20th Century Fox does before its summer vacation is court sponsors, it decided to expend a whole lot of energy going after the 18-to-35 male demographic by basing a whole film around two older, functionally obsolete dudes' experience as interns at Google. Since the Vince Vaughn + A Wilson Brother = Comedy formula worked so well in Old School Starsky and Hutch and Wedding Crashers, why not do it again?Granted, it hasn't been attempted since Internship stars Vaughn and Owen Wilson tried it in Wedding Crashers back in 2005, but that didn't stop sponsors from smelling Old Spice and revenue right from the pitch meeting. Google was a given, but a Vaughn/Wilson movie needs a beer sponsor, a sports tie-in and an energy drink at the very least. Throw in a copy of Maxim with Isla Fisher on the cover, a case of Axe body spray and a 50 Cent song used ironically in the soundtrack and it's the halcyon of the pre-recession aughts all over again.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV